[Arm-netbook] Framebuffer support - Mele A1000

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Mar 23 14:34:38 GMT 2012

On 03/23/12 11:37, David Given wrote:
> So if you make the main OS unbootable, you can boot to the recovery
> partition and tinker with the files; and if somehow you make *that*
> unbootable you can reboot into fastboot mode and replace the OS image
> entirely.
certainly works and boot and does all it supposed to
i just lost the original launcher - that is all

anyway, the objective (for me at least) was to get AOSP onto this box
anyone trying and looking to collaborate?

i have it running on my pandaboard and would love to get it running on
the allwinner

--
simon