[Arm-netbook] Purchasing delay, Mele A1000

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:25:55 GMT 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Barry Kauler <bkauler at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/17/12, Arokux B. <arokux at gmail.com> wrote:
> > oh wait, just after I've sent this e-mail, I've checked the status.
> > *Yesterday* it has changed to packaging, although no e-mail
> > notification has arrive... So there still is hope.
>
> Today, March 22, my order status has also changed to "packaging" (I
> ordered on the 7th). Yay!
>
> Note, my daughter has discovered this alternative vendor of the Mele A1000:
>

> http://www.airaccent.com/mele-a1000-1080p-android-23-internet-tv-set-top-box-w-wifi-optical-3-x-usb-hdmi-lan-sd-p-83055.html
>
> ...they claim to have them in stock. They are based in Hong Kong.

All the Mele box shipped to Europe have arrived. I can get the money back
now.
If you guys need, i can use these money to buy some boxes from Mele, and
sell
on aliexpress at $65 again. But the shipping expense maybe higher than
before,
because the package(the tv box, the remote and others) weighs about 1Kg, and
it takes about 100RMB shipping to Europe.

> Regards,
> Barry Kauler

Keep simple, stay foolish.