[Arm-netbook] Mele box group on counting

Gerardo Di Iorio arete74 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:48:43 GMT 2012

Il giorno 11 marzo 2012 11:14, Barry Kauler <bkauler at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> lkcl luke wrote:
> >  ... what you reckon, barry - throw in a GSoC 2012 page, to get some
> > support for porting puppy linux?
>
> I don't really feel mature enough in this area to be suggesting
> anything, not at this point in time anyway.
>
> Gerardo Di Iorio wrote:
> > Hi, i have port t2 SDE http://t2-project.org/  project to A10 device,
> > I now wait my mele for testing.
>
> Gerardo,
> That is fantastic! Yes, that is something I would like to help with,
> once I get my Mele running with a Linux that can run the T2 build
> system.
>
> hi barry,
the raspberrypi support in t2 is now in the t2 trunk.
I have to  finish test u-boot A10 build, and next  push this branch
on github.
i have an minimal X64 qemu image for build t2 target and android ics. If
you have need,
i can upload.

Regards
Gerardo Di Iorio

You posted this to the T2 mail list:
> "i have create an experimental branch for support raspberrypi
> https://github.com/arete/t2/commits/raspberrypi"
>
> Will you also be setting up a "github" for the A10 port?
>
> Regards,
> Barry Kauler

http://gerardodiiorio.blogspot.com/ <http://www.gerardodiiorio.com>
Lo scopo del lavoro è quello di guadagnarsi il tempo libero  (Aristotele)
The purpose of the job is to gain leisure  (Aristotele)