[Arm-netbook] Rhombus-Tech/allwinner a10 introduction at the Beijing LUG

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 01:15:47 GMT 2012

Hi,

    Somehow some write an email to me says

"Someone recently brought up the Allwinner a10 CPU project on our forum and
after reading the related wiki pages it seems a lot of it is happening in
China.
The Beijing LUG would love to invite you to introduce the work you've been
doing
should you be in Beijing, or should you visit Beijing any time soon."

Should i go ? if i go, what should talk about? I think it's a chance to let
more people
know our project and allwinner but i am afraid that i have nothing to
present...

--
Keep simple, stay foolish.