[Arm-netbook] Mele box group on counting

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:03:22 GMT 2012

You are lucky. Yesterday I counted the total order, it's 15!
I don't know who bought but not on the list since the list
is deleted. So I asked Mele to send me two more. But today
I found the total order is 14!! Because some orders are invalid.
So there are still two available. One can be for you, If you buy
It before tomorrow noon. Because I will send them out tomorrow.

On Friday, March 2, 2012, a1 <a1bert at atlas.cz> wrote:

> On 2.3.2012 03:08, Tom Cubie wrote:
>>
>> maybe next time i can sell it more expensive : )
>>

> Is this public pledge, Tom? Count with me next time ;)

Keep simple, stay foolish.