[Arm-netbook] Any ARM SoC has Open-Source access to hardware video decoder ?

Jacky Lau i90091e at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:24:11 BST 2012

When talk with Chinese people at this age, you should put MONEY first
at your head, FREEDOM on the last one, the LAW may be the penultimate.
Don't tell them that they should open the source, buy the copyright
and release the source under GPL by yourself. Hiring Chinese people to
write free software can make each other happy - you get freedom, they
get money. In China, you can hire a very good IC or software developer
by salary of U.S. $ 2000-3000. Run a fabless company by one million
per year in China is possibly.