[Arm-netbook] Fedora 17 ARM

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Jun 23 22:34:55 BST 2012

fre 2012-06-22 klockan 12:28 +0300 skrev Yanko Kaneti:

> u-boot is a part of fedora although a bit under the radar...
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=uboot-tools.git;a=summary

That's the tools..

> The boardspecific bootloaders themselves are built only on arm.
> http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=10329

Oh, that is news to me. Discussed the possibility of making uboot part
of fedora some time ago and then there was some strong opinions that it
(the bootloader) should not be part of Fedora. And now (20 Apr) beagle,
panda and origien uboot support is in Fedora. Great news.

> Whenever those changes get upstream Fedora will have them.

The A10 changes?

Regards
Henrik