[Arm-netbook] http://lateral.netmanagers.com.ar/weblog/posts/the-raspberry-pi-suck s.html

j m jemisa+a10 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:41:26 BST 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Alexandru Stoian <lgstoian at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know I just talking about support for the A10 SoC not the mele in
> particular.
A10 will die fast once A15 (or whatever the name of the sun6i will be)
is out and available in good enough quantity.
You can just hope that Allwinner will do the same they did (and there
is a big change they do,as it saves cost), and reuse a bunch of code
from one generation to another, so current software work (uboot, FEL,
kernel) on A10 will be usable to get started with the closed source on
A15.

There is some probability that GPU on A15 is Mali 450, and again, the
work done on a libre driver for Mali 400 will be a starting point.

So A15 will be sold as 8 cores 5.76 GHz, based on the marketing habit
of adding all cores and frequency together!!