[Arm-netbook] FEL protocol have been reversed

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:41:48 BST 2012

so... what this reverse-engineering means is that there stands a good
chance that the Allwinner A10 and other series of CPUs could (in
combination with limadriver) be used for FSF Hardware-Endorsed
purposes.  that would be especially exciting, particularly as we plan
to have an automatic royalty-free license grant for FSF
Hardware-Endorsed products.

btw, the CIC behind rhombus-tech: it was set up initially by an
accountant who didn't properly communicate with us.  we will be
changing the "Charity Group" of the CIC to "Free Software Groups,
Charities and Foundations" [CICs are required to state to what *type*
of charities they will donate unused profits to at the end of each tax
year].