[Arm-netbook] does anyone run the mali 3d testing program on A10 succeful?

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Tue Jun 5 19:33:47 BST 2012

tis 2012-06-05 klockan 09:05 +0200 skrev Alejandro Mery:
> On 5 June 2012 08:32, Jacky Lau <i90091e at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It seems that if you want to run a gles program on A10 successfully,
> > you must use the same version opengl libraries and kernel driver of
> > mali gpu, e.g. version r2p3, or r2p4, etc.
>
> odd, I was told the patch level was irrelevant...

The exact patch level is, What is important is the internal driver major
version which is a plain 16 bit integer currently at version 10 I think.
You can't tell from the human visible version number if two different
versions are compatible or not.

Using matching driver & libraries is always best.

Regards
Henrik