[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Allwinner git / GPL stalemate situation

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:02:36 BST 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok this is superb - eva confirmed that the SDK containing GPL code is
> *not* subject to an NDA.  so... those people who deleted their
> preorders for an A10 EOMA-68 can reinstate them.
>
> l.

Just one thing, if you guys mail to eva or other market guy of allwinner,
please
don't mention me. Eva just reported to my manager that i have told or leaked
something i should not. Actually the market guys don't care about open
source
or GPL. What they see is that some customer heard of allwinner because of
the
open source project. It benefits the market.

--
Keep simple, stay foolish.