[Arm-netbook] Allwinner git / GPL stalemate situation

Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX LTD usunov at olimex.com
Fri Jun 1 15:20:56 BST 2012

  I am just worried if you sign the NDA, you can not do any open source development
  on A10, A13. What we have now is a basic A13 kernel, I don't know if anyone tried
  this kernel on A13 hardware, but i believe it works, just some drivers are missing.

I have A13 tablet on my desk, can someone generate image I can check it will work?
  Most drivers of A13 and A10 are the same. Besides allwinner will probably release the
  source code of A13 in the future. So i think there is no need to sign a NDA.
if Allwinner release the code it will be public and not subject to NDA, what I worry is that it may pass months before this become reality and we will lost valuable time for the project

Tsvetan