[Arm-netbook] allwinner-a10-video EncoderDemo can not work

Hubert Liao liao.hubertt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:53:39 BST 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:
> On 31 July 2012 05:36, Hubert Liao <liao.hubertt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why? another libs for video encode & decode?
>> if so, how android use the hardware encode & decode ?
>
> if you compare the size of the .a for android and the .a for linux
> it's clear something is missing.

I used md5sum , found that the libvecore.a in android and linux no difference.

md5sum a10_video_decode/libvecoredemo_android_A10_with_display/vdecoder/libvecore/libvecore.a
28324e6cdd566e6aef351390b8114dab
a10_video_decode/libvecoredemo_android_A10_with_display/vdecoder/libvecore/libvecore.a

md5sum a10_video_decode/libvecoredemo_linux_A10_with_display/vdecoder/libvecore/libvecore.a
28324e6cdd566e6aef351390b8114dab
a10_video_decode/libvecoredemo_linux_A10_with_display/vdecoder/libvecore/libvecore.a

> I think I'll just delete that repo, it only gives false expectations to people.

Does it mean nobody had use it correctly?