[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

Derek LaHousse dlahouss at mtu.edu
Tue Jul 31 02:29:40 BST 2012

So we'll take a phone-sized card, and put it in a phone-sized carrier so
we can plug a bunch of cords into a lapdock.  Can we also then dock said
lapdock into a desktop dock, to have my desktop?

Do note, though, that you're not using most of the EOMA headers, now.
Ethernet?  Not to a lapdock.
Wifi?  From the lapdock over USB?
USB?  Yes, to the lapdock hub.
SATA?  No.
RGB?  I expect you're using the mini-hdma from the non-standard side
I2C?  No.

And this contraption will be a frankenputer.  I want one, but I can't
see my wife, mother, or Apple-loving friends getting one.