[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

Mikael Hreidarsson 47mikael at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:36:35 BST 2012

On 07/30/2012 09:15 PM, lkcl luke wrote:
> http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Bionic-Lapdock-Retail-Packaging/dp/B005OOIS1U
>
> anybody find better than this?  some people got the bionic for $50 a while back.
>
> l.

Since I actually own the phone that originally was used with this dock
(Motorola Atrix 4G). I found the
cheapest reputable seller at
http://www.all4cellular.com/product/motorola-atrix-4g-laptop-dock.html

Be aware that he original dock did not care about the USB ids of the
equipment being plugged into it,
the later versions "Motorola Lapdock 100" and "Motorola Lapdock 500 Pro"
supposedly have a list of
approved USB ids and apparently refuse to work with equipment which does
not have the "correct" id.