[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:12:34 BST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:

> part of the cost of a laptop. You might as well just make a box that
> allows plugging in an EOMA card into a Motorola Lapdock if you want to
> cut a few corners. :)

 ... actually, that's a bloody good idea.  why didn't it occur to me
before??  maybe it was because i thought those lapdocks would be
vapourware.  you're telling me they're real??

 http://liliputing.com/2012/06/mk802-notebook-connecting-74-pc-motorola-lapdock.html
 http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34
http://forums.bit-tech.net/picture.php?albumid=1910&pictureid=27215

 holy shit - they're real.

 this is definitely worthwhile exploring.  and... shit, i mean... this
is the solution!  sod making a damn ARM laptop, it's been accidentally
done already!

 ok, so... really, all that's needed is to make a minature holder/case
for an EOMA-68 CPU Card that plugs into the motorola lapdock sockets,
receives power, and err.... it's done.

 dang.