[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 30 13:33:32 BST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012, at 05:26 AM, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> 12" is a pretty dud size. Very few panels available. 10" goes to
> 1920x1200 now (Asus Transformer Prime HD). The only higher res options
> from there are 15" (2048x1536, 4:3) and 15.4" (2880x1800, 16:10).
>
> 10" and 15" sizes also have many different panels available in different
> resolutions. Everything inbetween is poorly supplied and comes with a
> very limited choice of resolutions, and because it's not popular, it
> costs more, too. So why bother? Just because some "large company" wants
> to proceed with their fixation on 14" laptops doesn't mean that those of
> us that are better informed should follow them like lemmings.

You can count me in. I can advance the entire cost of one laptop. I
prefer 10" being lighter and smaller can easily fit in a backpack or
large purse. I can easily type on a 10". I used to have a 12". I am open
to 12". I cannot volunteer to do PR on forums and don't belong to any
social networks.

                          wherever you are