[Arm-netbook] Info : Amlogic HW Codec implemented in ffmpeg as AMFFmpeg

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:48:42 BST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Michal Lazo <michal.lazo at mdragon.org> wrote:
> Do you have working linux distro on some product?
> I am working with geniatech devices but I cant get working kernel and
> my kernel always crash.'

  geniatech was the company that committed GPL violations by refusing
to provide full kernel source code, citing AMLogic's GPL-violating NDA
as the reason.

 should you choose to continue to use GPL violating products you like
so many other people before you will soon learn, in a very hard lesson
of having significant amounts of time and money completely wasted, why
you should not use GPL violating products.

 please feel free to continue along your chosen path of working with
and supporting GPL Copyright violations for as long as you find it
useful to do so.

 in the meantime please advise the full name of the company that you
are working for so that people who are Copyright Holders of the Linux
Kernel and u-boot source code who are monitoring this list may, should
they so choose in the future, have a ready-made list of companies to
issue warrants against for impounding of Copyright-violating product.