[Arm-netbook] mele a1000/a2000 ics

Warming janwarming at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 08:30:51 BST 2012

Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The android 4.0 ics image for mele a1000/a2000 is available now,
> i have created a wiki page on how to upgrade, very simple though.
>
> http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/android_ics/
>

> the image that works with phoenix card can be download here:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65312725/homlet_4.0_v1.0_20120609.img.lzma
>

> I also created a dd able image for these who doesn't have windows:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65312725/homlet_4.0_v1.0_20120609_dd.img.lzma
>

> -- Keep simple, stay foolish.

My mate and me are trying to make a danish rom for the Mele A2000, but we are
not able to get the PhoenixCard 3.0.6 to work, the "burn" botton are grayed
out, no matter which image i chose. So we will try to use
win32diskimagewriter, but are unaware of how we "convert" the normale image
file to one which can be used by dd and win32diskimagewriter. Since you have
create both kind of images, maybe you could explane it to me, thank you very
much in advance.