[Arm-netbook] Linux with GLES with video playback on A10 (Linux)

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 04:35:49 BST 2012

I got my MELE A2000 box.

I have built rootfs with buildroot. I have noticed that there is test
program for video decode and gpu.

Now trying to build kernel with HDMI support on branch
allwinner-v3.0-android-v2 with sun4i_defconfig.

it build ok with.
LYCHEE_HDMI_SUN4I [=m]

but not with.
LYCHEE_HDMI_SUN4I [=y]
undefined reference to `Fb_Init'

if I build as module then same error on insmod hdmi.ko

Any best configuration for CPU GPU HDMI ?

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:39 AM, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Henrik Nordström
> <henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> > mån 2012-07-16 klockan 17:48 +0100 skrev lkcl luke:
> >
> >>  ahh... what wits-tech?  no, that's not their job to do that - it's
> >> yours :)  wits-tech only supply the EVB, they don't supply software,
> >> or training, or support.  they do PCB design *only*.
> >
> > That's a bit harsh on them. There is quite substantial software offering
> > and some software support included in A10 EVB purchases.
>
>  oh? oh ok!  my mistake!

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma