[Arm-netbook] where are we at compiling MALI gpu for X11

Aditya Rawat aditya at eddywebs.com
Sun Jul 15 00:32:30 BST 2012

Hello guys, I had been following the list for quite a bit, but recently got
active in development for this amazing chip.

I am very keen making the Allwinner A10 SOC to work on its full potential
on a Linux distribution with X11.
So far what Ive come across currently there is work going on getting the
GPU work with X11 rather than using frame buffer.

Recently I had been working on hiring a person to get this GPU drivers
ported to Linux however would like to check if there has been any progress
been made after the one stated here >>
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/Compile_X11_driver_for_A10/ ?

It would great if somebody who had been working on the above topic be able
to touch with my team to help in development process.

--
Best Wishes;
Adi