[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

Enrico ebutera at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 12 21:48:39 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Mark Wilczynski
<mark_wilczynski at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know the state of Exynos Linux support?  What's currently
> working?  Do we have accelerated graphics support for opengl-es and their
> proprietary MFC video decoder?  Binary blobs like the a10 or source?  Docs?

I never tested it but mfc support is in mainline kernel, probably it
needs a firmware to work but then it works with standard v4l api. It
seems to me one of the best supported proprietary encoder/decoder (but
i don't know if it's hard to find the firmware blob).

Don't know about opengl.

Enrico