[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:17:29 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Ricardo Cunha <ricardocunha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Back to original topic, I think is a great board, this 50 pins expansion. Is
> it easy to find expansion for 50 pins?

 they seem to have quite a selection of modules.  take a look around.
hardkernel.com have known to be very good at releasing PDFs with the
full schematics, linking to parts, and the high standard of their wiki
documentation inspired the rhombus-tech one.

 so, if you look closely you might find the answer for yourself on the
hardkernel.com web site.