[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 11 16:08:33 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012, at 09:08 AM, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> On 07/11/2012 02:51 AM, lkcl luke wrote:
> > freebirds: note the lack of wifi etc. on the main cpu module.
>
> I really don't think you should be encouraging his misguided views...
> Gordan

First, Gordan Bobic you accuse me of trolling and potentially trashing
this mailing list. You threaten to unsubscribe if I am not banned from
this mailing list. You repeatedly criticize me, thereby encouraging
others to criticize me. I can take criticism.  Now you are criticizing
Luke Leighton for helping me. Thereby, you are also discouraging others
from helping me. I reiterate my request that to have an open,
nonjudgmental mind and if you have to criticize, make it constructive
criticism.

I joined this mailing list for help choosing what ARM or MIPS devices to
purchase and how to use them. Since I joined, I purchased a MIPS (Lemote
Yeeloong) and today will be purchasing an ARM9 (VIA 8650) seven inch
netbook to keep in my purse and will install Fedora or Debian on it. My
posts are relevant. Your criticism of me and others helping me and our
replies are off topic.

To very briefly summarize, my second cousin, Jack, unduly influenced my
great aunt, Celia Kahn, to set up a trust at a brokerage firm giving
Jack discretionary control of the trust as attorney-in-fact (power of
attorney) and as trustee. He was the sole beneficiary. Jack concealed
the trust and will. I sued over the half million dollar trust. See
http://fl.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19930128_0040942.FL.htm/qx.
After nine years of litigation, including going to the Florida Supreme
Court and back down to trial court, we settled.

His mother, Ruth Alter, who is my great aunt was influential in the
settlement. Jack regretted settling. He embezzled two million from his
mother's brokerage trust account. My mother, Edith, helped Ruth file
criminal charges and a civil suit. . See
http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=19931276615So2d661_11198.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006.

Jack is a multi millionaire. He didn't need half a million from Celia
and two million from Ruth. Being a multi millionaire, he bribed the
judge. The judge ruled Ruth's attorney, Jack Shook, in contempt and
fined him thousands of dollars. Jay Shook sued and prevailed. See
http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=19991256729So2d527_11178.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006

Jack repeatedly threatened to hire people to murder them and me. He
repeatedly pesticided his mother's house. He paid people to repeatedly
pesticide my mother's house and my homes, car, etc with pesticides that
the EPA banned including DDT. Ruth became too poisoned to continue as
plaintiff. My mother became the plaintiff as successor trustee of her
trust. Jack refused to settle and refused to agree to cease torturing us
if my mother dismissed the case. My mother dismissed. Jack persisted
torturing. My mother died. I am his last surviving victim. I offered to
return the settlement from the Celia trust contest. Jack refused my
offer and continues to pesticide me. My life is at stake.

Regardless whether you or anyone else in this mailing list believes Jack
hired crackers to infect and remotely monitor my mother's and my
computers,  please do not deny others from helping me. You are
attempting to take control of this mailing list. You have given me
advice but do not want others to. I appreciate your advice as well as
Luke Leighton's, Henrik Nordström's, etc. advice. Please cease
attempting to censor them and me.

I appreciate Luke Leighton's recommending a board that meets most of my
specifications, such as no wifi and bluetooth. I previously posted in
this mailing list articles that the geolocation of bluetooth's MAC
address is trackable.  http://www.shmoo.com/projects.html and
http://geotooth.com/Home/HowItWorks and
www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/dtg/publications/public/.../55610120.pdf.
Also see oldersibling.com.

No one disputed that. I do not need to prove that my geolocation was
tracked via bluetooth. I never ever use bluetooth and remove it. It
would be irresponsible of me to ignore that bluetooth is trackable and
buy a device that has bluetooth that is unremovable.

There may be current or future members who for various reasons may not
want soldered wifi, bluetooth, TrustZone, etc. I hope they will not feel
intimidated to voice their specifications and not be scrutinized to
justify their specifications.