[Arm-netbook] U-Boot, boot.scr and ext4 troubles

Peter Steenbergen p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl
Tue Jul 10 15:31:34 BST 2012

OK, just completed the build of the EXT4 supported u-boot.

The patch did NOT apply cleanly and needed some help from my hands, but
after the patch changed the default boot command to search in ext2
boot.scr, boot/boot.scr as well as by ext4 at the same locations.

Builded correctly, will test tonight. Hope it will work, if then only also
can figure out where to put the initramfs in memory then I will be a happy
bunny.