[Arm-netbook] which git tree should i be using for the kernel?

simon at koala.ie simon at koala.ie
Mon Jul 9 16:06:14 BST 2012

On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:44:38 +0100, Emilio López <turl at linux-sunxi.org>
wrote:

> El 09/07/12 11:23, simon at koala.ie escribió:
>> On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:27:57 +0100, Iain Bullard
>> <iain.bullard at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> seems like i have been using the wrong branch. i was using the
>> allwinner-3.0 branch of "git://github.com/allwinner-dev-team/
>>
>> let's start again!
>>

> That's my branch, it's the same as amery's 3.0-v2 one with a couple of
> patches on top to support a tablet. If you want to move to amery's,
> rebasing should be trivial.

good to know. i just want to use a branch which increases my chances of
success.

by the way, where is the source for the recovery binary that you provided?
i "have" looked.
the reason i ask is that it will not mount the sd card on my tablet. i
have been using a USB key and going into recovery with adb to mount it
manually.

--
simon

Simon Kenyon