[Arm-netbook] Slowly but surely...

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:51:04 BST 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:
> On 07/09/2012 01:29 PM, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
>> Well, if the EOMA-A10 will be quick-to-market it has chance.
>>
>> If not, then competitors will eat the pie. (like with OpenMoko phones)
>
> I've abandoned any hope of the "quick to market" possibility some time ago.

 there appears to have been some cross-over, here.  i believe that the
previous reply addresses the concerns that you've raised, but i will
summarise again, here:  due to the scope and scale of what's involved,
the first CPU Card, the first product and the first linux kernel
alteration set is always going to be the hardest.  subsequent cards,
products and OSes will be infinitely easier.