[Arm-netbook] extraordinary claims ...

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 7 22:33:05 BST 2012

Regardless whether I am "prejudice", I provide published references
regarding the information and questions I ask on this mailing list. If I
understood everything, I would not be asking questions. ARM will be
installing Mobicore into TrustZone. The possible implications of this I
wrote based on the cited articles I read on Mobicore. The implications
are not wild. They are based on prior actions by other companies such as
Intel, Dell, etc.

Other forums have made wilder implications regarding the first article I
cited on Mobicore. See the last comment in
http://forums.anandtech.com/archive/index.php/t-2237099.html

Gordon Bobic, you criticized me for not having a clear understanding of
technology. There are few articles on Mobicore. Have you read any? Were
you even aware of Mobicore?

I am trying to get "a basic understanding." Today, I posted questions
regarding Mobicore on ARM's forum. However, ARM's forum is not concerned
about open hardware and privacy. I assumed this forum was interested.

Here's another "wild allegation." Mobicore offers Mobisecure which
appears similar to Intel's vPRO and Computrace.
http://www.thinkgizmo.com/mobisecure.html  TrustZone using Mobicore
using Mobisecure will be able to track the geolocation of the ARM
device!

To answer your other question Gordon, the word "remote" was in the
article I cited.