[Arm-netbook] extraordinary claims ...

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 7 01:55:07 BST 2012

Instead of referencing an entire month of the freedombox foundation's
mailing list, you could have saved everyone's time by references a
particular thread. I wasn't even a member of their mailing list for a
whole month. Due to members' busy schedule and this being off topic,
they will probably believe your conclusion.

I will give one example in this mailing list of a technical error made
by someone else. I posted that my Asus netbook had hardware assisted
virtualization. Someone responded Intel Atom does not. My initial
research turned up two Atoms that did but they were not the Atoms in my
Asus 1015PX. Today, I finally found specifications that evidence that
the Asus 1015PX which has a Intel® Atom™ N455/N570 Processor does have
Intel VT. The N570 has it. See Pineview Atom N570 in white Asus 1015PX
has Intel's virtualization.

The point I am making is that if someone just read one part of a thread
and not the follow up, a reader may erroneously conclude that I alleged
virtualization but virtualization did not exist. I am not criticizing
anyone for not being 100% accurate or for contradicting me. I did not
image virtualiation. Virtualization exists and my Asus 1015PX has it and
the three Acer Aspire One 722 that I returned have it. Jack's crackers
did not gain complete remote control of my older laptops. Just infected
them with trojans. The difference is the hardware. My new hardware has
virtualization.

I will continue to research ARM TrustZone and ARM TEE on my own and
refrain from posting on these topics.