[Arm-netbook] ARM's OOB para-virtualization & FreeZone in A10?

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 6 18:42:40 BST 2012

Gordon Bobic wrote: "Without a way to get into your machine in the first
place, everything else is irrelevant, and if they
have a way of getting into your machine, them accessing TrustZone, VT
and whatever other hypervisory hardware you may have available is
utterly immaterial because once they are in they have everything they
need to steal or corrupt your data anyway,"

I disagree with your requirement that only people who can prove that
their PC was hacked via hacking hardware assisted virtualization (HAD)
can be concerned about HAD. HAD is "evil" because most end users and
even computer security security experts are not aware of it, firewalls,
tripwire and antivirus cannot detect HAD activity, HAD cannot be
physically removed and remote HAD activity cannot be stopped. I have
four tampered netbooks I can no longer use. Fortunately, the three Acers
I was able to return.

You may be correct that PCs have to be cracked first before HAD is
cracked. Nonetheless, once HAD is cracked, there seems to be no fix.

Since you asked several times, I will describe the cracks further.
However, I do not want this mailing list to think I joined it because I
am crying out loud woe is me and help me with malware, OS and SW to
prevent the cracking. I do not want to take up members time reading off
tropic. Nor do I want members to assume I am not being cracked because I
cannot adequately explain the cracking and that I am paranoid. I am not
paranoid. I do not want to be banned from this mailing list. I joined
for help switching to ARM. I am asking how to keep TrustZone disabled. I
am asking for a hardened ARM OS. I do not need to make numerous posts
justifying why I am asking for this help. I regret explaining why I was
asking for help.

I have two Asus netbooks and two MSI netbooks. Jack's third party
switched the 260 GB hard drive from my Asus 1015PE to a 160 GB hard
drive. They switched the 160 GB hard drive from my MSI to another 160 GB
hard drive. They cloned Fedora and my files on these hard drives. They
flashed my BIOS. They installed a wifi card and antennae into my MSI
netbook. Previously, I had removed the wifi card and antennae from all
my netbooks. Previously, they procured my files by stealing my removable
media.

After I attempt to elude from my abuser's stalkers and relocate, I find
out that the netbook I have with me was not shut down or that it was
remotely turned on via  Wake on Wireless LAN. They did this to all four
of my netbooks. Previously, Fedora had no problem shutting down. My
battery was dead or almost dead. Whereas, my battery was fully charged
when I thought I had turned off my computer. Jack's hackers geolocated
my computer foiling my elude. Thus, I was forced to relocate again and
again.

The remote tampering I mentioned earlier were not isolated incidents and
were not due to a particular hardware problem (I have four netbooks).
Jack's crackers has complete remote control of my computers. The remote
tampering includes slowing down my computers, repeatedly infecting my
music, PDF and word files. Repeatedly deleting files. Repeatedly
preventing booting to live DVDs. I have three functional external DVD
players. Thereby, Jack's crackers precluded me from going online with a
live DVD of Tails which has TOR and Lightweight Portable Security (LPS).
They stopped downloads of new Linux releases. They hijacked my browser.

Their next attempt to force me to use a tampered Linux OS was
redirecting my browser to what appeared to be a Lightweight Portable
Security (LPS) download page. Message on webpage was to download the new
release of LPS. I did. I told a geek that I was shocked that the US
government would spy on users of its LPS. He replied that my browser was
redirected to a hacked webpage and that hacked webpages can look
genuine. He asked if I had downloaded the OS. I replied us. I deleted
the download. There had not been a new release of LPS. USB worms.

When I attempted to eradicate the USB worms by copying my files to DVDs
to disable autorun.inf, Brasero and K3B had numerous errors. I threw out
20 brand new DVDs because of errors. In the past, K3B always worked. To
circumvent my attempt to disable autorun.inf, they infected my removable
media with Mazebat which is an USB worm and a DVD worm. While I typing
emails, they deleted paragraphs. I was forced to retype my paragraphs.

This year, I purchased a brand new Gateway netbook and three Acer
netbooks. Jack's crackers precluded me from installing Fedora on the
Gateway. I installed Fedora on the first Acer but Fedora was not usable.
Second Acer I did install Fedora. Then I examined Fedora's filesystem.
Numerous locked files and folders. They tampered with Fedora again. They
infected more word files. I reinstalled Windows using the recovery CDs
because I needed to return it because Jack's crackers cracked it. It was
several days before I returned to the store. Jack's crackers locked
numerous Windows folders and files. These brand new netbooks began to
run slowly. USB worms.

Third Acer I did not install Fedora. Just used a live DVD of Fedora.
They tampered with Fedora's filesystem. I returned the Acer.

To answer your question why I believe Jack's hackers are targeting
hardware assisted virtualization is that as I explained previously,
after erasing my hard drives with DBAN or KillDisk and reflashing my
BIOS, Jack's crackers were still able to geolocate my computers. How do
I know? Jack also hires people to physically stalk me. They show up. The
police do not help. Subsequently, I tried to use SecureErase to delete
the HDA of my hard drives which DBAN and KillDisk do not delete. I
reflashed my BIOS again. However, I did not do both in the same day so
the BIOS rootkit may have reinfected my HDs.

Rootkits do not give complete remote control of computers. Hardware
assisted virtualization does. I am still waiting for the computer
security expert who captured the encrypted packets I had emailed this
mailing list to answer your questions. I apologize for not having the
expertise to explain the tampering in technical terms.