[Arm-netbook] ARM HDA Advice?

Valery Yundin yu.valery+arm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:04:31 BST 2012

Hi,

There is a subtlety in running Ubuntu with rootfs on USB disk on Mele.
At least in my case, I had to modify a few scripts to make sure that
USB disk is given time to flush buffers. Otherwise I was getting
corrupted rootfs almost every reboot.

I changed these scripts:
/etc/init.d/umountroot  (added 5 sec delay after root unmount)
/etc/init.d/sendsigs   (disabled killing of usb-storage process just to be sure)

Valery