[Arm-netbook] ARM HDA Advice?

Alexander Ross abushcrafter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:58:47 BST 2012

I forgot to mention I don't have any HDMI screens. HDMI2VGA not cheap.
Ok what about 4 SATA drives? How much for big 6 SATA ports MB?

2 radi for os
4x500 = 2T + 2T USB harddrive backup

We have already leaned about the WD rubbish from experience...
A recent article on good USB hard drives:
http://www.salon.com/2012/07/01/the_best_portable_hard_drive_salpart/

The HDA acronym is from amahi.org. I like it, so I use it :).

Examples of what I mean by "HDA sort of thing arm computers."
http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Amahi_Plug_Edition

Thanks for the asus amd motherboard but it has a dam non-free bois. I
am sick of buggy bois's. I was hoping to be 100% free only. Though the
non-free gpu will always be a problem. I can live without it. Shame I
have to pay for it.

Thanks for all the replies so far... and future ones :D.