[Arm-netbook] Official ICS for Mele

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 05:05:34 BST 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 3 July 2012 20:46, Peter Steenbergen <p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl> wrote:
>> i already mirored it, but putted it onto this page;
>> http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/android/
>>
>> Might be a bit to much to have two Android pages. I don't know who made both
>> of them, but maybe they should be combined, or not?
>
> as all that has nothing to do with rhombus-tech or eoma even in the
> wildest broading of the scope I suggest moving it to a A1X-dedicated
> wiki like http://linux-sunxi.org

 yehhh, at some point yeah that'd make sense.  however it serves a
useful purpose right now which is to keep people actively discussing
things on this list, and also helps as a training tool for procedures
and best working practices for the future, once there are EOMA cards
available.

 l.

 p.s. i'd like to give progress reports but there's nothing really to
report other than "progress is slow but being made".  i want the next
actual announcement to be "samples have been made and are being
tested" or "cards are available, they can be bought here".  given that
progress has been so slow and is completely out of my control and in
the hands of independent engineering teams with whom i have no direct
contact, it's hard to even get progress reports.  hence, there's been
no progress reports.