[Arm-netbook] This is getting silly (very small android tv box)

Mark Wilczynski mark_wilczynski at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:06:47 BST 2012

> From: mr.hipboi at gmail.com
> Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:41:46 +0800
> To: arm-netbook at lists.phcomp.co.uk
> Subject: Re: [Arm-netbook] This is getting silly (very small android tv box)
>
> Now Advertising time : )
> uHost, A10, 1G ram, 4G flash, 70$ without air mouse on the cubies'
> hacker shop. Providing uSD breakout board for getting the serial
> console. But i haven't got the devices yet, will arrive next week.
> Pre-order now.
>
> http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/583304547-Smallart-Uhost-Allwinner-A10-hackable-device-wholesalers.html
>
> I hope this is not annoying.

Hi Tom, I would be more interested in something like this:
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/582563879-Newest-TV-Box-T3-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A10-1-2GHZ-Mail-400-GPU-HDMI-OUT-wholesalers.html

Similar to Mele but without SATA, VGA, SPDIF, or full remote.  Should be much smaller.  Good for people interested in streaming everything over wired ethernet port and don't need local storage.