[Arm-netbook] Mele box group on counting

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Mon Feb 27 09:38:45 GMT 2012

On 02/27/12 08:48, lkcl luke wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Juan Carlos Mendez
> <jcmendez at locatel.biz>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>   I'm in too, if it isn't too late... I'm just added myself to the
>> wishlist...
>
>   12.... :)

would it be cheaper to ship from china to one location in europe and
from there to the various people who want one?

if i knew how big the individual boxes were, their weight and the
adresses of the people who want one i could see how much it would cost
to ship (via post and courier) from ireland where i am.

or maybe that is something you want to do luke?

just a thought.
--
simon