[Arm-netbook] Allwinner A10 Android Box (not tablet) and some experiment of run Ubuntu.

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Thu Feb 23 19:24:18 GMT 2012

On 02/23/2012 12:30 PM, lkcl luke wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Adam Gill<madallig at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Also once I got the updated specs for connectors etc - I will send out
>> to various factories also to get quotes - need quotes - do you require
>> samples at this stage?
>   ooo.... no, but accurate datasheets with mechanical engineering
> drawings are essential: bari will need to take those, create the PCB
> layouts etc. from them.

Yes, I need any mechanical drawings, 3d models, PCB layout drawing etc
to be able to create the PCB pads and any mounting holes.

Samples are also helpful since you can verify that the drawings are
accurate. I often print out the PCB files 1:1 on papers or films and
then position the actual parts to double check. Every now and then you
find you find mistakes or a wrong rev for the published connector drawings.

Thanks!

-Bari