[Arm-netbook] microSD breakout board, suitable for debugging using tablets.

Alejandro Martínez zen at itram.es
Tue Feb 14 15:53:32 GMT 2012

All right, it works with only those modules, but at the moment I echo
something to /dev/fb0.. it doesn't freeze as I thought. It becomes
unresponsive, that is, the command finishes, it will still answer on
serial on SSH to anything I write, but it will become stuck when I try
to execute any other command. It will even accept SSH connections but
they became stuck trying to launch bash.

I'm not sure why is it freezing (any process I start before will keep
running). top shows nothing having any strange CPU usage.

Trying to launch Xorg freezes without any error.

The last line on /proc/kmsg is:
<4>[  368.850000] [LCD] lcd_module_init

any ideas?

Alejandro