[Arm-netbook] microSD breakout board, suitable for debugging using tablets.

"Sztupák Sz. Zsolt" mail at sztupy.hu
Tue Feb 14 08:58:41 GMT 2012

The Teclast P76Ti and L7-F1 also have upgrade pins. According to the
google translated A10 docs if you don't have an upgrade pin you can use
any other non-power button too (press any button, insert usb, press
power button a few times). I don't know whether this latter
functionality is based on a bootloader on the NAND or not, but I think
it's always avialable.

  SztupY