[Arm-netbook] Mali GPU drivers

"Sztupák Sz. Zsolt" mail at sztupy.hu
Mon Feb 13 21:59:48 GMT 2012

I've got stuck getting the mali user space drivers to work. It seems
they don't like something in the curent kernel config.
I even tried to update the mali GPL kernel drivers to the latest
version, but no avail, I always get a stacktrace when the userspace
drivers try to load (I also tried to replace only the kernel inside a
working copy, but the error was the same. This
wasn't the case on gingerbread, where replacing the kernel with a self
built one worked out of the box). And the old mali
userspace dirvers used by android 2.3 that were working with the current
known kernel source are not working with ICS.
Has anyone any idea what to try next? I don't want to lose the
possibility of using a self-built kernel.

  SztupY