[Arm-netbook] More AC100 Modding Goodness

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Wed Feb 8 13:20:37 GMT 2012

lkcl luke wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:
>> Vladimir Pantelic wrote:

>>> and the A10 can output that?
>> So I keep hearing. I haven't seen any reports from anyone who actually
>> tried it.
>
>  ah you've seen the cost of 3840 x 2160 monitors, then?

I have a 3840x2400 monitor on my desk:
IBM T221:
http://www.altechnative.net/?p=192
http://www.altechnative.net/?p=220
http://www.altechnative.net/?p=238
http://www.altechnative.net/?p=260

What I haven't seen is an A10 device with two dual-link DVI ports. If
you can provide a suitable A10 device, I'll happily test it for you. :)

Then again, it seems fair to consider that until there is a suitably
equipped device (in this case, equipped with 2+ DL-DVI ports) - the SoC
can't do it. An unused/unimplemented feature, is a useless/nonexistant
feature.

Gordan