[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 pinout change may be needed

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Mon Feb 6 02:41:52 GMT 2012

sön 2012-02-05 klockan 23:43 +0000 skrev lkcl luke:

>  i'm inclined to say that if POE is needed, it should be on the
> motherboard, even if that motherboard is about 56mm long and 25mm
> deep.

mm.. but motherboard is not a proper terminology for what we are talking
about here. Not sure what to call it.

chassis board?

a motherboard contains the main processing units, while the board we
talk about here contains some phereperials and power only, and is mostly
interconnecting components such as storage, lcd to the EOMA connector.

backplane is not a good candidate either, as there isn't really some I/O
bus connecting things. It's more of a fanout of the eoma connector into
more well known connectors and a bit of power regulation.

Regards
Henrik