[Arm-netbook] Fwd: An open by design laptop

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Sun Dec 16 16:48:49 GMT 2012

>  i'd like to get in touch with "bunnie" because as an EOMA-68 project
> this is exactly what the arm-netbook list was formed for, originally,
> and since then we've negotiated a deal with a company that, if
> presented with prototypes, will pay for the hard tooling, pay a
> royalty and get it into mass-production.

Are you saying that when I produce a prototype for the http://q3u.be/,
that this company will build a million of them?

Can you please consider this an official request from 7 Elements LLC
to formalize and publicly document this build a prototype and they will
fab it process?

This would help me greatly in explaining the value proposition of AGPLv3
licensed hardware designs to investors, as well as to a large company
whom I'm attempting to license a synthesizable processor core from.

Troy Benjegerdes
Open Source Hardware Don Quixote
7 Elements LLC