[Arm-netbook] a10 eoma-68 rev0 sample arrived from wits-tech

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Dec 15 19:09:43 GMT 2012

lör 2012-12-15 klockan 11:39 +0000 skrev luke.leighton:
> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28329544&postcount=1
>
> found this (image repacker) and also the livesuite for linux tools.
> now to find a suitable image to start from...

I would suggest you start from the Cubieboart buildroot based image.
There you have full instructions how to fetch all tools & sources needed
för a small Linux system, build the image, pack it and flash with
livesuit.

  http://linux-sunxi.org/Buildroot

Can easily be adopted for other Linux uses.

Regards
Henrik