[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 26, Issue 38

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:05:43 BST 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Ershov Sergey <ershovu at gmail.com> wrote:

> When can be purchased module "EOMA-68 Allwiner Edition" is known?

i don't know yet.  things should move pretty fast though once the first
samples are out.  we have to get 25 laptops made up for a trade show for a
client, by mid-october.  that's our primary focus right now.  however, as
that is really quite soon, it means that the first alpha-grade CPU Cards
could potentially be made up around the same time.