[Arm-netbook] a10-hwpack-bld.sh mele-a1000 HDMI Not Working

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:27:47 BST 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Henrik Nordström <
henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:

> tis 2012-08-21 klockan 15:58 +0800 skrev Piyush Verma:
>
> > According to my experience script.bin have no effect.
>
> u-boot mmc by default loads script.bin, nothing else.

got it. So it's loaded and used by u-boot.

> I have not looked into the script used for creating sd cards, but maybe
> it is leaving an old environment of yours on the card? If there is a
> saved environment on the card then this overrides the default built in
> environment completely.

Right currently that was the situation.
After clean flashing i can see fatload mmc 0 0x43000000 script.bin;
So based on current situation what I learn that kernel reads script.bin
(Configuration File) from 0x43000000 fix address and act.

I have also replaced evb.bin from script.bin.
But still after success boot and success driver load HDMI not working on
MELE100.
Where without any physical changes If I insert working sd card then HDMI
working.

Is it something with driver load sequence ?

Any clear process that follow step 1 2 3 4 and it works?

Recently any body have tested nightly build image with HDMI ?

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma