[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross arm-netbook at aross.me
Mon Aug 13 17:15:00 BST 2012

Audio Input/AUX/Line-in please. I would prefer to have line-in than a
mic input, *if* it is one or the other. You can always use a preamp for
a mic.

If one can have the line-in and the mic but there is no room for
separate sockets why not have an odd Mic and Line-in or other
combinations or even better let the user decide (Is it possible?)
all-in-one socket which switches between functions. Like the Headphone
and Line-out and Mic sockets on some Asus Netbooks (E.G.. 1011px).

Also if one of the sockets can also be a line-out. This would make the
laptop a fantastic option for DJing. So you would have headphones,
line-out and if there are 3 sockets then a mic which I can imagine would
be useful for a DJ.