[Arm-netbook] Editing Files on the Mele A1000/2000

Kofi Obiri-Yeboah kofi.obiriyeboah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:01:46 BST 2012

I need to edit some files including the *init* and *ueventd*,  camera,cfg
and a few other files on the Mele A1000/2000. Could someone help with how
to do that?. I installed a copy of Jack Palevich's Android Terminal
emulator, and I could NOT use any of the editing commands on the box. I was
assuming that the Mele A1000/2000 was already rooted?

How do you obtain root access to these Mele boxes and what editors have
been known to work? I cannot get adb access either through any of the 3 USB
ports

TIA
Cheers

JR

--
Worrying Is Like Paying Interest On A Loan You Are Yet To Take
Don't Worry, Be Happy!