[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

Wojciech Meyer wojciech.meyer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:57:37 BST 2012

Hi,

lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> writes:

>  ok.  so.  forgetting them: what size and resolution would people
> really want, on here?  (a little bit of research to find part numbers,
> a supplier and a part number would be good, here, but can come later)

First of all count me as being interested, I'm willing to pre-pay, and I
support the idea.

As of my preference would be a 10' screen, with similar constraints on
resolution as Gordan has: as high as it could be, the absolute minimum
would be 1280x800.

Of course the keyboard is important, however I have no real idea what is
available.

Having ability to mod/upgrade the device would be also a +.

--
Wojciech Meyer
http://danmey.org