[Arm-netbook] A13 schematic

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sun Apr 29 19:38:09 BST 2012

sön 2012-04-29 klockan 19:41 +0200 skrev Alejandro Mery:

> kernel and uboot sources are GPL and not providing them is a
> violation. the rest of the android sources are usually provided to
> paying customers in the form an SDK

Please keep facts straight.

There is no direct obligation for Allwinner to provide any sources to
anyone but their customers, iff they provide sources to their customers
as part of the SDK.

If allwinner do not provide sources to their customers as part of the
SDK then shit hits the fan so to say as the kernel is GPLv2 and not
GPLv3. But as of yet I have no reason to beleive Allwinner is keeping
the A13 sources secret from their SDK / eval board customers.

Additionally I do not think A13 is substantially different from A10 at
source level, but can not know.

Regards
Henrik