[Arm-netbook] hyston - SATA ?

moo cow magcrap at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:38:51 BST 2012

Alejandro,

hi .. i just checked for Spain (interesting as i have friends living there)
and the VAT/TVA book i have says the VAT deminimis (exemption) rule for
Spain :

the weight needs to be less than 10kg PLUS the declared value needs to be
EURO 22 or less
(all non documents need a valuation declaration)

We have a deminimis rule in the UK and the value "is" around £15 which is
probably similar to EURO 22 when the EU wide rules were setup

i suspect that the 2kg airmail is for documents only ??? or is this an
example of where EU rules are implemented differently on the ground  in
different countries ... if so lucky you ;-)

thx

ian

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 00:04, moo cow <magcrap at
gmail.com<http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/arm-netbook>>
wrote: >* Krasi, *>* *>* hi *>* *>* I used to work in Luxembourg and have
quite a few friends there in the IT *>* business, one in particular who is
a Solaris expert and telecoms project *>* manager and mad on linux .. if
theres any interest and we can get someone in *>* Shenzen to give us
details (and we know its going to be suitable as per the *>* mele 1000) i
could have a word with him and see if he would be prepared to *>* import 20
or so boards and ship them onwards in the EU (via ebay, paypal *>* etc) *>*
*>* .. the shipping/insurance costs are much higher though in Bulgaria and *
>* Romania as i understand it but should be pretty cheap for FR/DE/IR/UK/NL
etc *>* *>* .. I'll have to check what the duty/VAT/courier admin fee on
the boards will *>* be for lux. * to Spain packages under 2kg sent using
registered airmail don't get taxed at all ;-)